Tuesday, September 21, 2010

PaySpree: An Affiliate Network That Pays Instant Paypal Commission On Every Product

While ClickBank and PayDotCom are
great and highly recommend if you sell
digital products online, today I came
across a brand new service that really
caught my eye.

It's called PaySpree and the reason
it caught my attention is that ALL its
members get paid for their sales instantly
by PayPal.

Even affiliates get paid for their referred
sales instantly by PayPal.

I expect it to become quite a hit as the
lure of 'instant commissions' played a
big part in the massive success of
products such as 7DollarSecrets and
the RapidActionProfits scripts.

I've actually come across products for
sale that are just lists of affiliate programs
that pay instant paypal commission. And
I've seen many threads in the various
internet marketing forums asking about
where to find instant commission affiliate
programs. Now there is an entire site
and marketplace dedicated to them.

As soon as you become a member you can
start promoting any product in the
marketplace, and you can add your own
products so affiliates can promote them
for you. All commission payments are
handled automatically by PaySpree, it
sounds like a winner to me.

I've just signed up and had a look around
the site and it seems pretty simple and
non cluttered, check it out at the link
below and let me know what you think:

Melissa Burnside

No comments:

Post a Comment